Modified silane has the combined advantage of silicone and polyurethane characteristics and is classified under hybrid polymers.
This technology is commonly used for sealing and adhesion applications in construction and automobile industries. It is valued for its elasticity, mechanical strength, and offers excellent workability even at low temperatures.
Under humid conditions, MS forms a crosslinked matrix. Methoxy silane groups are converted to silanol groups by hydrolysis to form siloxane.
Skin formation: 5 mins to 20 mins
Full strength: 7 days
01. Superior adhesion on a wide variety of substrates
02. Does not require primer
03. Good paintability
04. Excellent elastic behaviour at low temperatures
05. High durability
06. Excellent UV resistance
07. Good workability
08. Ecofriendly (Free from isocyanate or solvent)
09. No shrinkage during curing
-40°C to 90°C
5 °C to 40 °C
01. Not suitable for high temperature applications
02. Cannot be used with polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene, polycarbonate and bitumen
03. Not suitable for underwater applications
04. Not suitable for use in corrosive conditions
300 ml HDPE cartridges
600 ml Aluminium sausage packs
The ideal storage temperature range is 10 °C to 30 °C.
Store in the original, unopened packaging in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
4 to 6 months
12 months from date of manufacture if stored correctly as stated.
Safe to transport by road, air and sea